Purpose This course is the foundation course for individuals interested in learning the concepts of the IBM Content Manager OnDemand (CMOD) solution. The self-paced online learning course starts with a basic overview of the system, and then goes on to describe how to create CMOD objects such as applications, application groups, folders, storage sets and users. The course also covers the tasks required to index, load, retrieve, and view various types of report files, documents, and image files in a CMOD system.
Audience This course is designed for CMOD Report Administrators, that is, people who will be indexing and loading documents into a CMOD system. These people are responsible for creating the applications, application groups, and folders that describe documents for loading and provide user access to the documents through the OnDemand system.
Prerequisites OnDemand Report Administrators should have this prior knowledge:
- An understanding of basic database concepts
- A working knowledge of Windows Server 2010 or 2012
- Access to a workstation running a browser such as Chrome, Windows Explorer, Mozilla.
Objectives After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the major functions of the IBM CMOD product
- Create and maintain CMOD objects such as applications, application groups, and folders
- Perform the tasks required to index, load, and retrieve various types of documents and report files in a CMOD system
For more information on enChoice, Inc., visit: www.enchoice.com.